giovedì 31 luglio 2014

[Unboxing & review] BTS Skool Luv Affair special addition


Hello everyone~ I'm back with another review!
Today I'll be talking about BTS's new album: Skool Luv Affair special addition, which I purchased via Yesasia.
BTS (or Bangtan Sonyeondan of Bulletproof Boy Scouts) is a korean boy group composed of seven members: leader Rap Monster, Jin, Suga, Jhope, V, Jimin and Jongkook. They are really talented, considering the kpop scene right now, they write and produce almost all of their song, they have amazing choreography and are pretty cool on stage, but in the end they're just seven giant dorks.
I decided to buy the repackage album because I loved all the regular album songs and because this special edition includes two DVDs region free with english subtitles, a freaking textbook-sized photobook, a photocard and, obviously, the CD.
Here are some pics~

I got Jin photocard! He's not my favourite member, but I like everyone in BTS so it's more than ok.

All in all I'm happy with what I received. The packaging is good and sturdy and the CDs are safely secured in place. I love the little doodles scattered everywhere around the album, they're too cute!
Other than the songs contained in the regular Skool Luv Affair album, there are two new tracks: Miss Right and I Like It (Slow jam remix), plus six instrumental tracks. I have yet to listen to it, but I usually enjoy instrumentals and Bangtan haven't disappointed me so far, so I'm fairly sure I'll like the new songs too.
The DVDs, on the contrary, I watched. The first one contains the extended Skool Luv Affair showcase, and the second one has a lot of silly behind the scene contents from both the showcase and the comeback preparations.

I surely recommend this album to BTS fans!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento